Anger … it’s a paralyzing emotion … you can’t get anything done. People sort of think it’s an interesting, passionate, and igniting feeling — I don’t think it’s any of that — it’s helpless … it’s absence of control — and I need all of my skills, all of the control, all of my powers … and anger doesn’t provide any of that — I have no use for it whatsoever. Toni Morrison (via observando)
Nice thoughts challenge!
Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send this to 10 of your favourite followers!
Argh! ledburywho you rascal!
Alright, here goes.
- I am really good at my job
- I have appropriately large-ish eyes that are pretty expressive
- I like my personal style very much
- I am SO good at making beds (thanks, OCD!)
- I am proud of the things my body can still accomplish after what it’s been through. Good job, body.